Monday, October 18
- Architectures for managing uncertainty are becoming increasingly important as they are brought into focus by increased threats to cybersecurity.
- High-profile speakers will highlight cybersecurity threats and the responses being made by governments and private enterprises, including integrating security into the development of enterprise architectures.
Tuesday, October 19
Transforming EA into a Business Discipline
Business Architecture Plenary
- This plenary will help you understand the overriding need to more closely align the practice of EA with the requirements of business decision-making at ‘board room’ level.
- It will help prepare EA professionals to make real and significant contributions to the development of business strategy.
- Thought-leaders and leading practitioners in Business Architecture will present the critical success factors for today’s Business Architect and we will show you how TOGAF™ can be used today to present Business Architecture in a meaningful way to the business.
Wednesday, October 20
Cloud Computing — Business Impact of Cloud Computing
- Hear the latest ideas on how to build and measure ROI from Cloud Computing.
- Discuss the best practices and commonly-encountered issues for Cloud deployment.
- Gain an understanding of the risks of and rewards from using the Cloud.
Attend and Learn
Tracks (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
Choose sessions, tutorials, and case studies from concurrent tracks where you'll find thought leadership across a range of topics and issues that impact your business. Key topics to be covered include:
- Professionalizing the Discipline of EA
- Security Architectures
- TOGAF Tutorials
- SOA Tutorials
- Business Architecture
- EA and Business Strategy
- Value Creation in the Enterprise - The Role of Architecture and Alignment
- Business Impact of Cloud Computing
- EA Methods and Tools
- Semantic Interoperability
Sponsorship / Exhibiting
Contact email@example.com for more information on sponsoring the gala dinner event or the networking reception, or exhibiting at the conference.